We are currently seeking a Personal Assistant to support our management team in day-to-day administrative tasks in our Poznań office.
What are your day to day tasks?
- Assist with administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, booking travel arrangements, and managing calendars
- Organize and maintain invoices, expenses and documents
- Handle incoming and outgoing communications, including email and phone calls
- Manage office supplies and inventory
- Assist with HR-related tasks, such as onboarding new employees
- Provide general support to the team as needed
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks and projects as needed
- Running errands and handling personal tasks as required
What do you need to have?
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant or similar role
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, English proficiency (B2)
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Proficiency in basic computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Experience with HR-related tasks is a plus
- Willingness to work flexible hours and be available for occasional travel
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Driving license (cat. B)
- Ability to work in our office in Poznań
What do we bring to the table?
- Full time employment contract, between 4000 and 6000 gross based on experience
- Creative work environment with opportunities for growth and development
- Constant feedback
- Laptop and smartphone, for your personal use as well